CleanerLinks in this section
Job Title: Cleaner
Reporting to: Housekeeping Supervisors
Responsible, under the direction of the Housekeeping Supervisors, as part of a team, to undertake the cleaning of designated areas within the school and to ensure that they are kept clean and hygienic.
- Cleaning, washing, sweeping, vacuum cleaning, emptying of litter bins, polishing and dusting of the designated areas (which may include toilet and shower areas), fixture and fittings, using where appropriate, powered equipment.
- Area to be covered includes some of the following: classrooms, science labs, sports hall, changing rooms, shower rooms, toilets, corridors, art block, theatre, library and dormitories
- Assisting with lunchtime washing up in the boy’s dining room
- Any other duties as requested by the Housekeeping Supervisors
- Hours 9am-2.30pm Monday to Friday (term-time only with some holiday working). Six weeks paid holiday per year.
- All duties must be carried out to comply with The Health and Safety at Work Act;statutory and company instruments and regulations and other legal requirements
- Ludgrove is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.An Enhanced DBS check and two written references are required.
- To attend meetings and training sessions as required.
- To maintain a helpful and friendly manner.
- To be flexible to the needs of Ludgrove and amend in certain circumstances the hours of work.
Please complete the Application Form below and a covering letter and send to Maura Brittain - email@example.com.
Ludgrove is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check, two written references and completed medical form will be required.