Matron (evening)Links in this section
Reporting to the Head Matron, Headmaster’s Wife and Head of Boarding.
Close working relationships with: Team of matrons, school nurse and boarding house-parents
Aim of post: to assist with and contribute to the supervision and care of all the boarders, with particular responsibility for the health and personal hygiene of the boys.
Ludgrove is a fortnightly boarding school with approximately 190 boys, aged 8-13.
- To assist the matrons with the bathroom routine including:
- Helping with hair washing
- General supervision in the bathrooms
- Checking the boys off as they leave the bathrooms
- Tidying the bathrooms once all boys have been through
- Occasional supervision of Year 4 prior to their bedtime, assisting the house-parents.
- All duties must be carried out to comply with The Health and Safety at Work Act
- To maintain a helpful and friendly manner.
- To be flexible to the needs of Ludgrove and amend in certain circumstances, the hours of work.
Hours / Pay
These are 6.30-8.30pm, Monday-Saturday.
Please complete the Application Form below and a covering letter and send to Sophie Barber - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ludgrove is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check, two written references and completed medical form will be required.