Skip to content ↓
Ludgrove School

Ludgrove School

Make a donation from the U.S.

Links in this section

If you wish to take a U.S. income tax deduction on your gift, you can make a donation through the British Schools & Universities Foundation (Federal Tax ID 13-616-1189, a charitable organisation approved by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service under code Section 501(c)(3). Write your cheque to the order of the British Schools & Universities Foundation.

Please complete the Donor Transmittal Form and send it with your cheque to:
British Schools & Universities Foundation
575 Madison Avenue, Suite 1006
New York, NY 10022-2511

You should express a preference for The Ludgrove School Foundation in your transmittal letter, not on your cheque. Such preferences are respected by the Foundation, but all grants are made at its sole discretion as required by the IRS.